At Producertech, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality online training, to students of all ages across the world. Our video tutorials can be accessed 24/7/365 on the full range of Apple, Windows and Android devices - anywhere with an internet connection. You can view each module as many times as you need and the tutorials will always be ready if you need to go back and brush up on specifics.
We know that sometimes you need to ask a question directly, which is why you can reach our dedicated support staff, via email, who are happy to assist you with any technical issues you might be having, answer your questions or direct you to the right lesson - just send us a message using the appropriate form below and we'll get back to you in under 24 hours, Monday to Friday. You can also check out the Forum or the FAQs below, where your question may have already been answered - checking there might be faster than contacting support.
Contact Form Links:
1. Make sure your computer and your internet browser are up to date
2. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies
3. Make sure Flash is up to date (go here for that)
4. Try watching the videos in another internet browser, e.g. Firefox or Chrome
5. Try changing the player from Flowplayer to JW Player using the Setting button in the top corner
6. Try watching the videos on another device, e.g. Tablet or Phone.